Friday, November 19, 2010

The Reviews Are In...

Here is what a few of the kids in our class wrote about Frog and Toad...

"I gave this play 5 stars because I liked the songs and Frog and Toad were so funny."
-Hallie P
"I gave this play 5 stars because it was so funny and they added lots of detail too."
- Anna
"I gave this play 4 stars because it was a little boring but I still liked it."
-Matthew
"I gave this play 5 stars because I liked it alot. I thought it was the BEST play ever!!!"
-Sam
"I gave this play 6 stars because it was the best play I ever saw."
-Andrew S
"I gave this play 1 star because I did not like it, but it made me laugh."
-Luke
(I guess musicals aren't his thing!)
"I gave this play 5 stars because I really liked the songs."
-Hope
"I gave this play 5 stars because it made me happy and made me laugh."
-Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment